The car body film application is a trendy modern alternative to traditional methods of vehicle painting and protection. Vinyl and polyurethane materials are available in a wide range of shades. The film allows you to modify the body or keep its original color, distinguish the car from the analogs, and provide reliable anti-gravel protection.
A variety of materials opens up incredible possibilities for restyling. The film is available in glossy and matte varieties, carbon materials with a 3D effect, and textured and decorative kinds.
The most original and sought-after design ideas include:
• plain films that change the car design;
• bright acid coating colors;
• shiny and mother-of-pearl options;
• camouflage (forest, desert, winter, military, or pixel);
• films with a chrome-plated mirror surface;
• reflective and iridescent materials;
• a chameleon film that changes color depending on the point of view of the car;
• PPF film for full body protection
The service of partial pasting of body elements or car headlights deserves special attention.